1. Is the registration free for myAvtar?
Yes, the registration to the site and the job services is free. It has been Avtar’s vision to work with the corporates to create inclusive workplaces where the talent will be recognized beyond one’s identity. We are happy to bring the jobs from some of the most inclusive companies in the country and provide this platform for you to be able to directly apply for the jobs posted by them.
2. What is the process followed after registration?
We have detailed forms where we ask you regarding your work experience, educational qualifications, and some basic demographic questions. While filling this form is not mandatory, it gives you an edge as we have an automated tool that matches your profile with the relevant jobs on the site. This will be helpful for recommending jobs to you as well as your candidature to the employers. You will also have a dashboard that shows you the jobs that you have applied to and their status.
3. How can I get additional information on the details of the companies registering job openings?
We will have a dedicated page for the employers who have posted on our site, along with links to their website and social media platforms. You can also write to us at email@example.com for any assistance regarding the job openings.
4.Do I get notified when new opportunities open?
You will receive the recommended jobs on your dashboard once you sign up and fill in the form with all the possible details. Once the provision is available for email notifications, you can activate it from your account.
5. Will myAvtar Team inform or remind me on any shortlisted notification or interview calls I get?
Your applications will go directly to the companies and they will get in touch with you regarding any progress after reviewing them.
6. Is there a limit to the number of jobs I can apply per day?
There is no limit as such for applying to jobs on myAvtar. You may send applications to all the openings you are interested in.
7. How can I track my applied jobs on myAvtar?
Once you sign up, you will have a dashboard where you can see the details regarding the applied jobs.
8. Should I make any initial payment or does myAvtar charge for the service post job offer?
There are no additional payments charged pre or post you receive a call letter.
9. Will I get any referral offers/benefits if I refer myAvtar to my circle?
We shall notify you soon on the amazing benefits that we have for you.
10. Does myAvtar offer service in resume creation?
We are looking to launch this service soon. Please watch the space.
11. How can I amplify my presence to recruiters/employers from myAvtar?
You will be in the spotlight by signing up with myavtar.com! It will definitely help if you fill in as much details in the forms and also upload your updated resume.
12. Where can I find the current job openings in myAvtar?
The jobs will be listed on the “Jobs” page on myavtar.com. You will also see the latest openings on the home page as well as recommended jobs on your dashboard.
13. Is there an option to change my login credentials and contact details?
You can change the password and contact details. However, email id cannot be changed.
14. Is there an option to filter jobs as per my requirement?
We have industry-standard filters to help you arrive at the list of jobs that are relevant to you and your search on the site.
15. Is there a provision to know the number of views of my profile.
We are looking to launch this service soon.
16. How can I deactivate my account from myAvtar
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org to have this processed.
17. I deactivated my account at myAvtar and wish to rejoin. Please guide.
Please write to email@example.com to have this clarified. The other option is to sign up afresh with a new Email ID and password.
18. I am unable to login as I forgot my password. The reset password option is also showing an error message. Whom should I contact?
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will be happy to help you!
19. Can I contribute to blogs/testimonials? If yes, what is the procedure?
Yes, we would be happy to have your testimonials and articles for our blogs! Please write in with your contribution to email@example.com and we will keep you informed when we feature it on the site!